You love tech. You constantly scour the web to uncover the latest news and rumors on everything from phones and tablets to TVs, computers and other gadgets. You’re the “go to guy/gal” when friends and family have tech related questions. You’re an early adopter who loves having the next greatest gizmo before everyone else.
And you’re a great writer.
We’re hiring TWO tech bloggers to cover a wide variety of tech topics including (but not limited to): Windows Phone, WebOS, iPhone, Android, Google TV, Chrome, and Gaming. Here’s what WE want and YOU can expect.
Who/what we’re looking for:
- Full-Time Writer
- Overall tech knowledge with extensive understanding of the mobile industry
- Proven writing/blogging experience a plus but not required
- Located in the United States
- Age: must be 18+
- Ability to identify newsworthy and noteworthy tech stories that qualify for coverage
- Ability to pump out quality, accurate articles at lightning speeds
- Ability to write in-depth reviews with an informative and entertaining style
- Ability/comfort in creating video reviews of applications, devices, events, etc…
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking effectively
What you’ll get:
- Ability to work from home doing something you love
- Salary based on experience ($30k/year range)
- Opportunity to travel to events as press in order to provide coverage
- Opportunity for growth
How to apply:
- Send an E-Mail to jobs[at]neverstill[dot]com
- Copy and paste “Tech Writer” in the subject line… without the quotes
- Tell us your name, age, location and a little bit about yourself
- Tell us your work history and why you are perfect for the job
- Copy/Paste/Link (no attachments) 1-3 related writing samples
- Convince us that you’re the “go-getter” we’re seeking!
Please TAKE YOUR TIME in submitting your application – we’re looking for quality of applicants, not how quickly you can show your interest/urgency